30 August 2006

OBSERVATIONS 8/24/06

http://www.vladtheagitator.blogsource.com

I have been slack, but in my defense I have been in debate with mental midgets in political forums.

Rueters reports that massive amounts of coke from Colombia is entering the markets thru Panama and Mexico.
I thought that we went to Panama to get Noriega and that would stop the flow thru Panama. I guess I was wrong and it was something else, huh?

NEWSFLASH*********

Pluto is NO longer a planet!!!!!! Oh my God, what is next? Maybe the gaseous giant, UR-ANUS!

THOUGHT***********

Why reality tv? I get enuff reality every day--I want some fantasy!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is this clown from New Orleans who wants to pat BUshy on the back for his excellent job at handling Katrina????? Did I miss something????????? This sounds like a set up by the Repubs to boost Bushy's image. BUBBAS, GOT TO DO BETTER THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPINION************

The American people boost the popularity of shows like court tv and springer--what else could feed the mental deficient!!!!!!!

END OF AUGUST AND YET ANOTHER NICHOLAS CAGE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see I use my VCisa card for $100 and they will deposit $1 in an account for me--save while u spend--Does this bullshit really work? Apparently.

No comments: