06 August 2006

7/25/07 and thoughts of the day

http://vladtheagitator.blogsource.com


Good old Lou Dobbs was concerned with the delivery of US supplies that he just breezed over the big story of the death of UN observers. I guess since it is not in his book it does not matter.

I watch Israeli expert after expert paraded forward and all are cocky little fucks, for they know they are protected no matter what threy do; for they can do no wrong.

ANOTHER BIG STORY OF THE DAY************

Iraqi PM, Maliki, blasted Israel on his visit to the US and now all the elite want an apology, like Bayh and Allen, kinda sounds like a burlesque act, they all want his address to congress cancelled, because he will not agree with the Israeli lobby. I personally, hope he tells them to fuck off and does not apologize.

Another great pic that I could not find on line was a Lebanese red cross ambalance with a rocket hole thru the middle of the cross on its roof. GREAT PIC!!!!!!!!!

I am sick of the whining jews and congressmen, blaming everything on everybody but Israel. Yes, some of the shit is Hezbollah's fault but I do not hear them whining on CNN>

No comments: