15 September 2007

What Must I do?

I spend a lot of time writing. Trying to educate the people on what is said and what is done, neither are usually the same thing. I spend time on forums that have little exchange just a bunch of mouthy brats that always wanted someone to listen to them. Most are products of the "No Child Left Behind" program----that means they are dumber than dirt!

I started blogs and invite people but few show up--HELL I would even like an argument or two--I spend so much time analyzing and the morons want to talk about bullshit! It gets frustrating trying to help people understand the political system and trying to help them make an educated choice in the elections. They do not want help! they have made up their minds months before and they stick with their choice even if he is an idiot! Leads me to believe that the country is getting more stupid with every generation. Sad to think that!

I will continue, but I will be more sarcastic!

Peace--Out!

No comments: