22 September 2007

There Is A New Law For Air Passengers

WHY? A couple of days ago the Congress passed a new law that would make it mandatory to give air passengers water and food on long delays. Also they could deplane after an excessive delay. Thinking....thinking.....Do you find that sad? I mean the airlines must be made to do the right thing. You still do not see the problem? Really?

Let me see, the consumer can be treated anyway they see, at least in the past and now the federal government had to get involved to make them do what is right. I still cannot imagine why no one sees this as the bad thing that I do.

So it is perfectly OK that the airlines, while making profits off the consumer has no obligation to treat them humanely? Jesus Christ! Are you people idiots?

Typical American attitude--accept the crap corporations throw at you. Apparently YOU deserve the shitty treatment! The silence of the lambs--how accurate is that?

BE WELL! Peace and I be out!

CHUQ

No comments: