19 September 2007

Intellectual Problems

The problem as I see it with the Left movement or really any movement, is the intellectual license that scholars take. By this I mean their incessant bovine fecal matter they pass off as theory. As an example, years ago I was invited to the University of Louisville to present my paper on non-violence to a collection of Marxist scholars. I sat through numerous other papers and listened to these people try to impress each other with their command of the English language. I was a pathetic display of bullsh*t. Their so-called findings were at best extremely unclear. These people called themselves Marxists, but all I could get from their rants was only a lame attempt to dazzle the audience. I heard NOTHING that could be used as a guideline to a successful transition to Marxism.

When I got my turn I pretty much let them have it. I pointed first in my paper that the theory of non-violence was a pipe dream at best, there was a bunch of disagreement, but I prevailed. And then I got to the intellectual thing. I basically told them that they were delusional, that it anything they said could be used to further Marxist ideology. I closed with my standard, if Marxism is every gonna work it will take the working class to make it happen and these people are only talking to each other and trying to impress each other, that they were nothing more than pompous asses. Most were extremely insulted! One guy from France applauded me and smiled. I left the conference feeling at least a small victory had been won.

To this day, I still have no use for people in the movement that chose words and speech that confuses and intimidates the people. The only way to get the Marxist agenda across to the worker is by talking to him directly and not to try and impress or intimidate him with intellectual bullsh*t.

I have spoken and I wil make it so.

CHUQ

No comments: