30 September 2007

A New Congressional Battle Looms

Or does it? The child health bill has been said that it would be vetoed by the Prez. Why? Well, it will cost $60 billion and he has said that it was too expensive and would bust the budget. First of all, what budget? I think that Bush's little military incursion has already busted the budget. Too expensive? $60 billion to save about 6 million children, but $200 billion to occupy a country, I can see why that would be unacceptable. NOT!

Am I the only person that sees a bit of bullsh*t being spread? Are the American so AFRAID of the word "socialized" that they would allow the government to turn its back on millions of children? Marketing, is the answer you are looking for. Just like the WOT the government is selling FEAR! And guess what? The people will fall for it hook, line and f*cking sinker!

I am embarrassed that my country and its people are that lazy, stupid, indifferent, and about thousand other derogatory adjectives. They are so AFRAID of their own shadow that they allow the mistreatment of American citizens in the name of patriotism. THAT IS JUST F*CKING SICK! They are DISGUSTING!

Yeah! I said it---I meant it--now BITE ME!

CHUQ

No comments: